Lamm David EyeCare in San Angelo, Your Choice for Eye Care
Whether you have vision issues, eye disease or an eye injury, Lamm David Eye Care is the best choice for your vision and eye health needs.
Dr. David and Dr. Hejny are our two eye care experts at Lamm David Eye Care.
Dr. Ashley David grew up in San Angelo and received her bachelors degree in biology and chemistry from The University of Texas at Austin and then graduated with honors from The University of Houston College of Optometry. Dr. Whitney Hejny received her bachelors degree in biology from Angelo State University and then graduated with honors from The University of Houston College of Optometry. As an ocular glaucoma specialist and therapeutic optometrist, both doctors are experts in ocular diseases, glaucoma, pediatrics, contact lens, corneal disease, eye infection and injuries and general optometry.
Our office has the most up to date equipment to diagnose and treat eye disease at the earliest signs and to provide the best vision possible. When you set up your appointment with Dr. Hejny or Dr. Lamm David, you can select from a variety of services at Lamm David Eye Care. These include:
- We offer a wide selection of frames, custom high definition lenses, sunglasses, safety glasses and more.
- Vision and Eye exams to test for common vision conditions
- Pediatric exams for children of all ages
- LASIK, ICL, cataract surgery consultations
- Computer vision treatment for those who get eye strain, dry eyes, and headaches from staring at TV screens, smartphone and tablet screens, and computer screens
- Contact lens exams for scleral hard contacts, gas-permeable contacts, colored contacts, one-day disposables, monovision contacts, bifocals, and astigmatism lenses; you can even buy these through our website, www.lammdavideyecare.com
- Retinal imaging using the Optos Daytona and Cirrus OCT to test for eye disease such as diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachments, glaucoma, macular degeneration and retinal melanomas, all without dilation in most cases.
- Dry eye and allergy treatment
- Treatment of foreign bodies, eye injuries, and eye infections both mild and serious
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular degeneration treatment
- Glaucoma treatment